Overview about SEO:
The term SEO is the abbreviated form for Search engine optimization. It can be defined as the procedure of inheriting traffic from the “organic”, ”free”, “natural” or “editorial” listings on the search engines. In all of the major search engines web pages and other related content such as the local listings or videos are ranked and showed on the basis of what the respective search engine considers the most relevant to the users.
Introduction about Link:
The concept of link comes when an individual enters his/her own website URL on someone else’s website then this process is known as the backlink to the individual’s site. While determining the importance of a website for their searchers the search engines eventually pays attention to the backlinks. The backlinks can generally be considered as the vote of popularity for a particular website.
In the present day world link building is one of the toughest jobs in the SEO procedure. To make this difficult task a bit easier for the user the web developers have come up with new, innovative and easy ideas. Now days the number of opportunities available for link building has increased significantly and numerous variations of web properties have been proliferated online!
Different ways of Link Building:
There are several ways of link building, few of them are as follows:
· Frequent writing and submitting of articles.
· Sign up and participation in the discussion forums associated to the niche of the site concerned.
· Deep linking to the inner pages on the blog or website need to be done.
· Setting up of a blog
Other than the above mentioned procedures there are some broad categories that need to be kept in mind for an effective link building purpose. They are as follows:
From the Website of concerned:
· Addition of social sharing tools into the blog articles.
· Requesting the readers of the website to share the post.
· Launching of an RSS feed.
· Submission of the RSS feed to the directories.
· Creation of internal links between the posts.
· Running of an affiliate program.
· Improvement in the site’s navigation crawlability.
· Ensuring spidering of all the site links.
On social media websites:
· Setting up of both personal and business page on the social networking sites.
· Releasing of the documents on the file sharing websites.
· Sharing of videos on Youtube.
· Setting up of free blogs for the others.
· Releasing of coupon codes.
· Creating a giveaway contest.
· Sponsoring a community event.
· Leaving feedback on the product review websites.
· Writing testimonials for other business.
Using traditional techniques:
· Submission of the website to some high value directories.
· Identifying some high value specialty directories.
· Setting up of profiles on the public websites.
Link building is a very important feature for popularizing a website and the above mentioned tips can be of immense help for serving the cause. Other than the mentioned features there are numerous ideas depending upon the innovative quality of an individual which can kick up link building.